Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sound Warriors Recap

I'll post the Japanese and English versions of the scans here for comparison.  I'll also include the links for each of the blog entries, since it's kind of a pain trying to step backwards through the blog index to see them in sequence from beginning to end.  The main thing is that I took on this project for my own education, so if there are mistakes, I apologize in advance.  If you find any, please let me know.  Otherwise, I hope that at least a little bit of this will be useful to someone out there.  Of course, all artwork is reproduced for educational purposes only and all copyrights belong to their respective holders.

Intro
Page 1: Part 1, Part 2
Page 2: Part 1, Part 2
Page 3: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
Page 4: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
Page 5: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
Page 6: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
Page 7: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
Page 8: Part 1, Part 2































1 comment:

  1. Wow that was a lot of work for 8 pages!

    I'm starting from the very beginning of your blog just to make sure I see everything you've done so far (I have seen pretty much everything, but I haven't browsed through in chronological order yet).

    ReplyDelete