Saturday, August 22, 2009

Learning Japanese - Part 19, Index to the Thumbnails

Here's where I check how many people are reading this blog, and how closely they're paying attention.  You may have noticed that there was no part 19.  The reason is that when I first ran this series on my main blog (ThreeStepsOverJapan), I hadn't uploaded all of the scanned pages to the photo album yet, making it hard to follow the story.  So, entry Part 19 was just a series of thumbnails to the Japanese pages.

This time, I'm going to put in Part 19 at the end as an index to both the Japanese and English pages.   This manga is being reproduced here solely for educational purposes. If you like it, please buy the book from Kinokuniya in San Francisco.



I apologize in advance.  I'm using Media Fire for hosting the manga scans now, because of the file sizes involved, and they always screw up somewhere.  If you have a suggestion for a better server to use, please let me know.  Otherwise, you may get the missing images to appear if you hit reload a few times on your browser.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this pretty blog and making me refresh again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas for future blog entries.

    ReplyDelete