Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tensai Bakabon, Chapter 2, Page 5

Here is the text for page 5.

Panel 1
[ポカッ』
[Whap]

わっ!! かあちゃんごめん!!
Wah!! I'm sorry, mommy!!

Panel 2
あっきさまなんだっ 公務空想妨害でタイホするっ!!
Ah, you bastard. Disturbing official daydreams, I'll arrest you!!

This one's good.
公務 - official business
空想 - daydream / fantasy
妨害 - hinder / interfere

Panel 3
にーげよっと!!
I'm out of here!!

Literally "do escape".  "Escape" isn't really commonly used in this case in English.  Instead, "run away" would be better.  "I'm out of here" has the same meaning but is much more slangy.

Panel 4
ダダーン
[bang smash crash]

Panel 6
よんでみよう
I better call him.

『ピャー』
[pya--]

Panel 7
ピヒヤエラー
[pipiyara--]

Panel 8
はいゴ主人さまー
Yes, master---.

Panel 9
なにかご用は?
What is your wish?

もういい病院へいってきなさい
Enough already. Get yourself to a hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment