Sunday, May 8, 2011

Geobreeders, Part 3, First 3 chapters

Thanks to the work of a specific visitor (thanks, James!) I was able to get my hands on the first three chapters of the work that Akihiro Itou was just starting up before he became ill and stopped drawing manga. Back in 2009, he was just starting up Geobreeders Part 3 - "No Cats Allowed in the Company". Someone scanned the pages as they came out from Young King Ours, but it's hard to track down who exactly did it. Either way, I decided to translate the story just because. I put the pages here if you want to read them.

Right now, we only know of these three chapters. If you have access to a 4th, please let me know. I'm really hoping that Itou gets better because I really like his work and I want to see where the story would go in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment